On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 10:51:36 -0700, Charles Mills wrote:

>For dataset delete from 3.4?
>
>On the main panel
>
>Enter "/" to select option
>/  Confirm Data Set Delete
>/  Confirm Member Delete
>
>And on the delete panel
>
>Enter "/" to select option
>   Set data set delete confirmation off

But they reset in the next session.  Couldn't they have made it
opt-in rather than opt-out?

>Or have I misunderstood you? Or is this on V2R3 or R4?

My experience is old.  Perhaps the behavior has changed.  When
I reported my dismay here when it was new, I got rebuttals such as:
    But what if you intend to disable it momentarily but forget
    to re-enable it in your next session?

Is there a "Just once" versus "Forever" checkbox?

-- gil