it was superseded by UJ02346 in PUT2003 which was contained in RSU2006. so I
would imagine that if it was already supped just 2 months later that getting it
now would probably not be a productive use of your time.

While you can install by PUT, I would not.  I think it's far better to stick
with RSU's.  Less work (for me) and less problems.

Unless you actually really and truly need one (or more) of the non-RSU (yet)
fixes, I would not order them them, or at least not install them.  There is too
much chance of (eventual) error before the RSU testing is complete.

Brian