On 2020-10-12 6:41 PM, Bill Johnson wrote:
Coming from the guy who said he does PayPal, Amazon, & Apple transactions and
doesn’t know those transactions are mainframe processed through a bank.

So what? The payments system is not running on a mainframe. Nor is the mobile payments back-end and all the other infrastructure. Paypal are moving to GCP https://cloud.google.com/customers/featured/paypal#the-solution.

You seem to think I am bashing the mainframe, which I am not. I love the mainframe. I work on it everyday and have done for 30+ years. But I have a low tolerance for BS!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, October 12, 2020, 5:53 AM, David Crayford <dcrayf...@gmail.com>