On 2020-10-12 8:21 PM, Joe Monk wrote:

IBM has also aggressively added support for newer technologies on System z.
"All modern stuff runs well on the big box, from Linux to Kubernetes,"
Mueller said. "So cloud makes sense when you need infinite compute for
AI/ML or storage for Big Data. Then the size nature of the mainframe is the
problem. But that's the problem with all on-premises IT."
https://searchcloudcomputing.techtarget.com/news/252478861/Google-Cloud-adds-mainframe-migration-expertise-via-acquisition

If you have a low tolerance for BS then why are you spouting it?

All you've done is re-post IBM marketing material. Have you got anything original? For example, show me a customer that is running Node.js in production on z/OS?

Joe