Replying to my own post after opening a PMR - ServerPac version not available
at this time, but CBPDO is available.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Richards, Robert B.
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 12:39 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Shopz Question

Disclaimer – I am not the CICS guy nor do I subscribe to a CICS list! 😊

My question is simple for those that may know:

Is CICS TS 5.6 orderable through ShopzSeries as a ServerPac order?

I attempted to use an inventory report and only 5.5 was listed as an update
path.

When I attempted without a report, I could see 5.6 but was told I was not
entitled:

ERROR: This order request is outside the scope of your Shopz user ID authority
(POC (for entitled orders)).

Bob