On 10/19/2020 9:40 AM, Richards, Robert B. wrote:

Curiously though, what is the difference on Shopz that enables me to order via
a z/OSMF-packaged ServerPac versus the original ServerPac dialog radio button?
I do not see the z/OSMF version as a choice. It that now the default?
No, not the default. During the order process you specifically select an Installation Method; "z/OSMF SW Management" and "CustomPac installation dialog" are the choices.

For a fuller explanation check out the Order tab on this page:
https://www.ibm.com/support/z-content-solutions/serverpac-install-zosmf/

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development
Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.