On 10/26/2020 12:21 PM, Keith Gooding wrote:
Is anyone using this to maintain AT-TLS policies or any other policies ?

Any views on NCA vs manual editing of the policy file ?

When I first encountered AT-TLS I used the Windows version to generate a simple
policy file for one type of application and thereafter did manual edits to the
policy file (all applications were similar). Using AT-TLS for z/OS-supplied
applications such as Telnet and FTP will make the policy file more complicated
and I am wondering whether NCA is the best way.

Keith

Keith,

IBM decided that AT-TLS was so inscrutable that you needed an app to configure it. Untrue. You can manually configure AT-TLS for TN3270 in less than a day, provided you can do all the tasks necessary. Please check out my presentation on this (WTW):

https://www.newera.com/INFO/Top_11_Things_032018.pdf

Regards,
Tom Conley