From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of David Betten
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 11:00 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: DFSORT Weirdness

Anne,
        I've been discussing this with the DFSORT L2 rep that's working on your
problem.  I don't believe CFW is related to this.  I think I have an idea of
what's going on, but I'd rather work the problem through our support process
and then once we are sure of the cause, I can post an answer for the benefit of
those on the forum.

Dave Betten
DFSMS Performance Engineer
IBM Corporation