Also, You can enter SUB next to the member name while in ISPF.  Just enter SUB
vs. B or E or V

Subject: Re: Is there a JES2 command to submit a job?

I  do something like that for my personal stuff. And it is good in that you can
have a separate crontab  for submitting different jobs with different RACF IDs.
The only "problem" is, unless  I am out of date, most z/OS people are still
fairly ignorant  of z/OS UNIX and are reluctant to use  it. A few years ago I
had another sysprog complain  about it because, in his words, "It isn't
Windows!"