I have hat set per the instructions. I really am now leaning towards my
programmers wouldn't have got the CEEDUMP in this case, has they still been
using the other sort product.
But, since DFSORT is new, it is a viable culprit. And, really, the program's
diagnostic messages should have been sufficient for them to solve their issue
without the CEEDUMP anyway.