Thanks Rob.  That is the answer I suspected was the case.

I'll let my colleague know it is WAD.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of Rob
Scott
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2020 6:27 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Why does SDSF ST only show current JESPLEX jobs? [EXTERNAL]

EXTERNAL EMAIL

There are displays in SDSF that are from a system/sysplex viewpoint (eg DA,
LPA,SYS)  and others that are from JES/MAS view (eg H, O and ST).

The data for ST is gotten from a SSI call to the JES that the user is running
under ( or has specified at SDSF session start).

There are options in SDSF to restrict sysplex views to only include systems
that are within the current MAS, and that is called "jesplex scoping".

There is not an option to perform the same thing in reverse, and it is highly
unlikely that there ever will be.

Rob Scott
Rocket Software

On 21 Nov 2020 13:32, "Feller, Paul"