You should be running QuickRef -

********************* Text Below Copyright (c) 2020, IBM
*********************
*AOP047E        exception-information *

Explanation:   This message is displayed with message AOP004E and contains

diagnostic information that might be helpful in solving the problem.

System action:  The request is not completed.

Operator response:  Not applicable.

System programmer response:  Use the information in this message to find
the
source of the problem. If you cannot identify the cause of the problem,

contact the IBM Support Center, or use your electronic link with IBM
service
for assistance.

o If the exception-information in the message indicates a problem with

  permissions (for example, message EDC5139I Operation not permitted.), run

  the aopsetup shell script. For example, if you use the default group
names
  for Infoprint Server operators (AOPOPER) and administrators (AOPADMIN),

  enter:

  /usr/lpp/Printsrv/bin/aopsetup  aopoper aopadmin

  For more information about aopsetup, see z/OS Infoprint Server

  Customization.

* If the exception-information in the message is EDC5164I SAF/RACF error.,
   make sure:  *

  -  The user ID that starts Infoprint Server is a valid z/OS UNIX user ID.
     The user ID must have an OMVS segment, the default group for the user
     ID must have an OMVS segment with a group identifier (GID), and the
     user ID must have a home directory.

  -  The password for the user ID that starts Infoprint Server is not
     expired.

o If the exception-information in the message is Cannot allocate memory or
     bad allocation, check these possible causes:

  -  The region size might be too small. For information about setting the
     region size for daemons, see z/OS Infoprint Server Customization.

  -  The Infoprint Server Inventory databases might be corrupted, causing
     Infoprint Server to request an unreasonable amount of memory. For
     information about restoring the inventory databases from backups, see
     z/OS Infoprint Server Customization.

  -  A larger heap size might be required. To increase the heap size,
     specify a RUNOPTS environment variable, and then stop and restart
     Infoprint Server. For example:

     _CEE_RUNOPTS=HEAP(32M,8M)

o  If the exception-information in the message is Bind() failed in

   TCPListener...EDC8115I Address already in use., an Infoprint Server

   daemon tried to use a port that was reserved or already in use. Do one
of
   these:

   -  Check the TCP/IP configuration file to determine whether the port is

      reserved. Port numbers that are specified in the PORT statement are

      reserved. To make that port available, comment out the appropriate

      line. For information about locating the PROFILE.TCP/IP configuration

      file, see z/OS Communications Server: IP Configuration Guide.

   -  Determine which programs and port are involved in the conflict, and

      then move one of the programs to another port. To help identify the

      programs in conflict, use the UNIX onetstat command to display which

      processes are currently using which TCP/IP ports. The most common

      conflict is between the TCP/IP LPD (LPSERVE) and aoplpd because both

      default to port 515. If this is the problem, do one of these:

      -  In the system configuration definition, change the port number

         that aoplpd listens to.

      -  Run aoplpd only; do not run both LPSERVE and aoplpd.

      For more information about how to customize TCP/IP and the Print

      Interface LPD, see z/OS Infoprint Server Customization.

User response:  Contact your system programmer.

Problem determination:  Not applicable.

Module:   Not applicable.

Source:   Infoprint Server.

Routing code:  Not applicable.

Descriptor code:  Not applicable.

Automation:   Not applicable.

************ Additional information for this item appears below:
*************
-------------- V=IBM P=Z/OS INFOPRINT SVR R=V2R4 I=AOP004E D=M
---------------
********************* Text Below Copyright (c) 2020, IBM
*********************

*AOP004E       A system error occurred during
processing.          *

Explanation:   A system error occurred during the
processing of the request. This message might be
followed by message AOP047E, which contains
diagnostic information.

System action:   The request was not completed.

Operator response:   Not applicable.

System programmer response:   Look for other
messages that indicate the reason for the failure on the
terminal where Infoprint Server was started or in the
console log.

*If a message indicates a RACF or SAF error (such as,       message
EDC5164I):   *

o  Make sure the user ID that starts Infoprint Server is
   a valid z/OS UNIX user ID. The user ID must have
   an OMVS segment, the default group for the user ID
   must have an OMVS segment with a group identifier
   (GID), and the user ID must have a home directory.
   The user identifier (UID) for the user must be
   different from other UIDs in the installation.

   Note:  If you use a JCL procedure to start Infoprint
   Server, check the user ID that is associated with this
   procedure.

o  Make sure that the password for the user ID that
   starts Infoprint Server is not expired.

o  Run the aopsetup shell script to set up the correct
   z/OS UNIX permissions for Infoprint Server
   directories and executable files.

For information about how to set up security for

Infoprint Server and how to run the aopsetup shell

script, see z/OS Infoprint Server Customization.

If you cannot correct the problem, contact the IBM

Support Center, or use your electronic link with IBM

service for assistance.

User response:   Notify your system programmer that

this error occurred.

 -------------- V=IBM P=Z/OS LANG ENV MSGS R=V2R4 I=EDC5139I D=M
--------------
 ********************* Text Below Copyright (c) 2020, IBM
*********************
*EDC5139I  Operation not permitted. *

Explanation:  An attempt was made to perform an operation limited to

processes with appropriate privileges, or to the owner of a file or other

resource. This message is equivalent to the POSIX.1 EPERM errno.

System action:  The request fails. The application continues to run.

Programmer response:  Refer to z/OS XL C/C++ Runtime Library Reference for

the function being attempted for the specific reason for failure.

Symbolic Feedback Code:  EDC50J

-------------- V=IBM P=Z/OS LANG ENV MSGS R=V2R4 I=EDC5164I D=M
--------------
********************* Text Below Copyright (c) 2020, IBM
*EDC5164I  SAF/RACF error.   *

Explanation:  An internal SAF/RACF error occurred. This message is
equivalent
to the z/OS UNIX System Services errno, EMVSSAF2ERR.

System action:  A system dump is taken of the error and MVS or VM attempts

to continue.

Programmer response:  Report this problem to your system programmer.

Symbolic Feedback Code:  EDC51C