https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.2.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r2.aopm000/av00120.htm

If a message indicates a RACF® or SAF error (such as, message EDC5164I):

   - Make sure the user ID that starts Infoprint Server is a valid z/OS®
   UNIX user ID. The user ID must have an OMVS segment, the default group for
   the user ID must have an OMVS segment with a group identifier (GID), and
   the user ID must have a home directory. The user identifier (UID) for the
   user must be different from other UIDs in the installation.
   Note: If you use a JCL procedure to start Infoprint Server, check the
   user ID that is associated with this procedure.
   - Make sure that the password for the user ID that starts Infoprint
   Server is not expired.
   - Run the aopsetup shell script to set up the correct z/OS UNIX
   permissions for Infoprint Server directories and executable files.

Joe