At 08:54 -0600 on 03/03/2013, Paul Gilmartin wrote about Me? (was: SAVE macro, I think):

And I have known IBM support to reply to my minimal test
case similarly to, "Why do you need this program to work?
It appears to do nothing useful."

After getting this type of blow-off reply to a submission of a minimal demo,in future problem submissions I always added extra comment documentation to the start of the code to acknowledge that the code did not do anything useful EXCEPT demonstrate the problem/bug - Thus cutting short the first round-trip for the usefulness query.