From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
ITschak Mugzach [imugz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 10:36 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: STCK and epoch time

How exactly STCK (not STCKE) stores the time? I took the value (8 bytes)
and converted it to decimal 10 characters. I expect it to be the same as
the EPOCH time returned by USS time call. However the returned value is July
29, 2019 (have a time from yesterday). I know there is a macro to do it,
but I want to keep the correct epoch time.

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring
for z/OS, x/Linux & IBM I **| z/VM coming soon  *