409600 will give you units of 10 ms. Is that really what you want?

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Itschak Mugzach [00000305158ad67d-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 12:19 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: STCK and epoch time

Paul,

So if I ignore leap seconds, Can I just divide the number by 409600 and
subtruct 1.1.1970-1.1.1900?

*| **Itschak Mugzach | Director | SecuriTeam Software **|** IronSphere
Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring for Z/OS, zLinux
and IBM I **|  *

*|* *Email**: i_mugz...@securiteam.co.il **|* *Mob**: +972 522 986404 **|*
*Skype**: ItschakMugzach **|* *Web**:
http://secure-web.cisco.com/1L852dJoPXmqKt9ESjpybzsrC6kwCrmelHuY9TPZ6FI1UhWGxaTPRmDMPbv2-J-TuNYR19i6Etk0RoqzBfZLQdQtLviWwwBp8h9N4dDQB8A3EYjz9KKOqUnYbzA7gaNnoYO2QfsLXZEtnUlTJRXD0XDjWu63swogFiPD2kMAZ3JuBQaB5QMgq6ez7eOinZRRxlKKgcL_TnDcJbNi4LeM2hMtheU40OhWYMuPWP1WVeMCRcujHG9YP8bNig6miEen_MPWOkmLAWIUE_y1DiNulpfiKwSNgfGdpd4e1JXrM8nF-uSVh4vBU9A6-GSINEcDfR1D_BjfuPVtcl86DWYoDhc5NnvCbr2SlwtU_sZGrTobUpcBKotsb_8is79X7TY6ISxy2KRLlqDdGOkhH0qHDMlQjNd0ViYcltcvCTHTEJWaRSHpwx1hRx5cjiLjiqAHA/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.Securiteam.co.il
  **|*