> And that's the way IBM nowadays treats it's customers?

Customer? If you are a customer you would have gone thru proper channels of
opening a PMR and Level 2 would answer your questions. Please do that.

>Too bad I don't have the
> email address of Arvind Krishna, I would have loved to CC: this reply to
him!

Wow. Is that a threat?

>>As for the product you're responsible for? In 1964 IBM developed a
programming
language, PL/I, without keywords also being reserved words, alleviating the
need
to ever having to change programs when new keywords were introduced. Why
can't
you do that for SORT?

If you want something done, there are proper channels for requesting it.
RFE is one of it

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/

> Using an adblocker is too hard? Ask yourself, would Frank Yaeger have
been
> deterred by ads when supporting an IBM product?

I use adblocker in addition to Umatrix. Thanks for your suggestion.

> especially item 4!
> And more ramblings of a nobody?

Good for you. well I don't have boast about what I did or how much I help
on this board and other helpboards.

Either way this will be my last and final reply to you and your posts.

Thanks,
Kolusu