ALLOC F(SYSPRINT) DA(*) REU

Regards,
David

On 2021-01-19 21:29, Jesse 1 Robinson wrote:
The messages issued during TSO TRANSMIT are actually coming from IEBCOPY. By
custom in most shops, DD SYSPRINT is commonly allocated to the terminal, i.e.
TERM=TS in the logon proc.

To bury these messages, allocate SYSPRINT to dummy or to a throwaway sysout
class. Don't forget to reallocate back to TERM=TS afterwards. BTW the same
issues apply to TSO RECEIVE.

StarTool (<PDS command such as PDS86) will format TRANSMIT with a simple option
to display or not display IEBCOPY messages. RECEIVE is a stickier wicket.

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company