How about running in batch?

//X010    EXEC PGM=IKJEFT1A
//SYSTSPRT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSUT1   DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=dsn.tobe.xmited
//SYSUT2   DD  DISP=(NEW,CATLG,DELETE),UNIT=SYSDA,BLKSIZE=0,
//             RECFM=FB,LRECL=80,SPACE=(80,(1,1),RLSE),AVGREC=K,
//             DSN=dsn.was.xmited.XMIT
//SYSTSIN  DD  *
XMIT node.userid DDNAME(SYSUT1) OUTDDNAME(SYSUT2)
/*

This will put the IEBCOPY output on a dynamically allocated SYSOUT.
(Even if you provide a SYSPRINT DD.)
The DD is allocated with FREE=CLOSE so it's separate to the rest of the output,
at least when viewed with SDSF.

On the SYSTSPRT something like this is produced:

READY
XMIT node.userid DDNAME(SYSUT1) OUTDDNAME(SYSUT2)
INMX000I 0 message and 14 data records sent as 287 records to node.userid
INMX001I Transmission occurred on 01/18/2021 at 11:14:15.
READY
END

Chris Bowen
Macro 4 Limited