On Jan 27, 2021, at 7:08 PM, David Crayford <dcrayf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Because using a mouse is a productivity killer!

Is it?

“We’ve done a cool $50 million of R & D on the Apple Human Interface. We
discovered, among other things, two pertinent facts:

        • Test subjects consistently report that keyboarding is faster than
mousing.
        • The stopwatch consistently proves mousing is faster than keyboarding.

“This contradiction between user-experience and reality apparently forms the
basis for many user/developers’ belief that the keyboard is faster.”

https://www.asktog.com/TOI/toi06KeyboardVMouse1.html

--
Pew, Curtis G
curtis....@austin.utexas.edu