Gilson,

You need to look at GROUP to isolate LPARs, not ip ranges.

For example, I have one Z with 10 LPARS.
Every LPAR uses CUU addresses in the range 080-09F.
Every LPAR uses the same IP address for the consoles.
Every LPAR has either one or two unique GROUPS.
For example:
GROUP NAMES:
LPAR1CON  (LPAR's primary console)
LPAR1     (normal VTAM terminal)
LPAR2CON  (LPAR's primary console)
LPAR2     (normal VTAM terminal)
LPAR3CON  (LPAR's primary console)
LPAR3     (normal VTAM terminal)

When you connect using a TN3270 terminal emulator, set the LUNAME to be the same as the GROUP name.

As to your original question: You can have two IP addresses, but if they are on different sub-nets, only the one that is on the same subnet as the GATEWAY can be accessed from other sub-nets. So, if you had:

Port 1 IP = 192.168.1.10
Port 2 IP = 192.168.2.10
Gateway = 192.168.1.1
Then, you can only access port 2 if your pc was on 192.168.2.x/24. No other sub-nets will be able to access it. But, any pc trying to reach 192.168.1.10 will be able to use the port even if on another sub-net. (Assuming there is a valid route available.)

Tony Thigpen