On 3/5/2021 12:19 AM, Brian Westerman wrote:
When you click on the link below to get the announcement and then from there click on the
link to go the software update page at
(https://www.ibm.com/support/z-content-solutions/software-update-zosmf/), and then click
on the link to "configure your software management service", you get a dead
link at
(https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.4.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r4.izua300/izulite_SoftwareMgmt_setup.htm).
  So I guess that IBM doesn't want anyone to get past the installation of z/OSMF step :)

Pretty sure this is the correct link: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.4.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r4.izua300/V2R4/zosmf/izua300/izulite_SoftwareMgmt_setup.htm

I'll see about getting the page fixed.  Thanks.

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development
Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.