I am doing a file search over 2000 files looking for specfic data since there
are so
Many files I broke them up in to multiple
Jobs
The rexx exec calls the catalog search program IGGCSI00 for the input files
They are VB files

The output file is shared among multiple jobs whenever I get an equal condition
I open put and close

Since the data is rare I’m not really worried about actual contention