5th try coming from a different source I was able to finally get in.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Pommier, Rex
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 10:00 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [External] Can anybody get to IBM hardware support site?

Hi,

I'm trying to open a couple hardware cases with IBM and am getting server not
found.  I logged onto IBM.com and went to 'mysupport' and when I click the
button that says "view or open a hardware case" I get a 'server not found' at
https://www-946.ibm.com/support/servicerequest.  Can anybody else get to the
hardware support site?

I tried Lizette's suggestion below and get a " Uh oh! Something went wrong on
our side. It's not you, it's us. Feel free to contact us if this persists." so
apparently I managed to break their site too.  :-)

Thanks,

Rex