As you can tell  by doing IPLDATA STATUS  under IPCS
against any dump (or ACTIVE), IEAVNP26 is SMS initialization.
No one should be issuing an ABEND with a code of 000, so a
standalone dump would be needed to see what is going on.

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY

"IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on
03/31/2021 09:57:15 AM: