Hi Robert.

I tried this exact scenario and it worked perfectly under PCOMM.
As was suggested, what keys are defined? Did you try it with the DOWN command?

Dan

-----Original Message----- From: Itschak Mugzach

Look like pf7 is not defined as up. Type KEYS to see it's value
בתאריך 9 במרץ 2013 12:02, מאת "Robert Prins"

I've got a weird problem with the ISPF editor disabling scrolling when
there are hidden excluded lines.

The problem occurs both on z/OS 1.10 and z/OS 1.6, and both with Tom
Brennan's Vista tn3270 and with x3270, and of course it may have been
solved in later releases of z/OS, or, pretty unlikely, both Vista and
x3270 contain the same bug...

What is the problem:

View an empty member, add three lines,

aaa
bbb
!!!

and repeat those three lines as a group 100 times.

Perform a "X ! all" followed by "hide x"

Scroll at least a full screen down until a 'aaa' line is at the bottom
of the screen

Put the cursor on this particular 'aaa' line at the bottom of the screen

Try scrolling up

It does not work!

Any clues?
--