From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Lizette Koehler
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 12:17 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Help with APA - Application Performance Analyzer

This message was sent from an external source outside of Western & Southern's
network. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender
and know the contents are safe.

List -

Does anyone know if the APA comes with z/OS ?  If so what versions of z/OS?

Is it similar to iSTROBE for analyzing application tasks?

I am reading the manuals, but I just wanted to see if it was a separate order
or included in z/OS

Thanks

Lizette