From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Colin Paice
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 9:25 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Help with APA - Application Performance Analyzer

It used to be a separately orderable product.  It was developed by another
company, and badged by IBM.

it provides the same functions as Strobe.

For example

   1. Hot spots...  in code Module/csect down to 64 bytes  granularity
   2. Which DB2 queries are taking most elapsed time, and CPU time
   3. Which MQ queues are used

All good stuff.   I used it when looking at performance problems.

Colin