Does Vista have the ability to only use one taskbar icon, and stack all the sessions as tabs within that one instance? I often have a number of sessions open, and would rather have one icon than bunches (especially since I can use a toolbar button to swap sessions).

Here's hopin'!
Billy

------ Original Message ------
From: "Jesse 1 Robinson" <jesse1.robin...@sce.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu
Sent: 4/28/2021 12:11:35 PM
Subject: Re: And the survey says...

I've used only Vista since the day long ago when Tom asked me to try out this
new app he had written. Even though Attachmate remains the corporate standard
(with no input from actual mainframe users). I've seen IBMers giving classes
and demos using Vista.

Interestingly, Tom himself always had Attachmate at the ready on his
workstation when I couldn't be bothered. His reasoning: since it was the
corporate standard, he needed to able to handle problem calls.

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company