On 6/05/2021 9:17 pm, Lionel B. Dyck wrote:
This isn't the wrong forum - I'm seeking advice from the mainframe community
and there may be some who aren't using the rocket forums :)

I would argue that it is the wrong forum. Rocket z/OS Ported Tools come with two types of support. Free with forum support and paid where you open a Ticket in SalesForce and are guaranteed service levels. Asking a ported tools question on here is futile, as you can see from the amount of responses to your question. I notice that you are having a lot more success on the Rocket Forum.

Git, Java, Python, C/C++ etc all run on z/OS but this is the last place I would ask a question relating to any of those technologies unless it was 100% z/OS related. I would be inclined to use a moderated forum like Stack Overflow.