-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
David Spiegel
Sent: Saturday, May 8, 2021 23:42

This reminds me of a story.
Back in 2000, I was doing an ACF2 to RACF conversion and one of the customer's
people kept saying Ra-Keff (instead of Rack-Eff.) This REALLY got on my nerves.

As an aside, a former colleague (with a British accent) always says ZOSS
(instead of Zed-Oh-Ess or Zee-Oh-Ess).
(He's not really British.)

Have you ever heard ANYONE say IMZ (instead of Eye-Emm-Ess)?