-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Mike Schwab
Sent: Sunday, May 9, 2021 15:39

State Farm and Country Companies in Bloomington Normal IL are on Route
66 (4 lane bypass Veterans Parkway).
Illinois State University has their computer center a few blocks off the
downtown route.
Horace Mann does and Franklin Life used to in Springfield IL on old Route 66
(5th&6th / 9th).
Central Management Services, Secretary of State, formerly State Police for
State of Illinois a couple of blocks off the 2nd street route.
And that would cover the segment between Joliet and Edwardsville in Illinois.
And not certain there weren't other mainframes.