SMF 92 subtype 11 is usually useful in showing USS file activity, which can
tend to reveal if anything 'odd' is going on with file based activity.
I/O is also seen when network activity is involved, but I have not found
92's very useful in determining what is going on in that arena, but others
may have had success.
Note that if you are not already collecting 92's, some subtypes can
generate enormous amounts of SMF records, so we choose to NOTYPE on
92(10,16,17)