IMHO it depends.
First, it depends on what we understand as outsourcing.
1. I buy HW and SW and keep it in my datacenter. Oh, BTW: the application software is mine, not delivered from outside.
2. Application is delivered, and there are many options how to maintain it.
3. I keep HW in leased DC.
4. I rent HW from DC owner.
5. I rent HW from DC owner and some services like cabling, servicing, etc.
6. DC owner takes care about switches and maybe other things.
etc.

Regarding Zcloud - I believe it depends on your expectations how deep the outsourcing would be.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
(looking for new job)