Bob I have documented a manual process, I understand BCPii can perform many of these tasks, like MSU changes and I suppose CBU activation.

my HL process is to activate the CBU record on my DR box prior to shutting down and deactivating all prod LPARs and CF's that will be moved to that box.

 is there something more specific you're looking for ?