You would need to enable the ProcOps Tower to make ISQCCMD available on the
(ProcOps) Focal Point(s).
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/z-system-automation/4.1.0?topic=cc-cbu

I have our IPL process automated solely with ProcOps, performing various
ISQSEND, ISQCCMD SYSRESET,  and ISQCCMD LOAD commands against the defined
target hardware. Automation of AOFA* response messages can assist with
ISQCCMD commands, and ISQ900I messages (from the System Console) can be
used to assist in processing before VTAM is available on the remote system.

There are some really good folks at https://groups.io/g/SAUsers that can
also provide pointers. The price to join is right, too!