Hi

In some previous message I have described that , we are moving now from the zDASD storage system to DS6800. We have a "relative" large number of volumes (140) , so we decided to move via DFSDD COPY all the volumes to the proper new addresses. It worked for every volume, except the z/OS 1.13 system volumes (Z1DT11 and Z1DT12), worked also for the z/OS 1.12 system volumes
We got output track format errors, and nobody can say the reason till now:
- if I change the output (target) the error moves to the new volume, but the message complains about the output volume
- if I COPY logically by dataset , I got errors for
  sys1.linklib
  cee.sceerun
  sys1.shasmig
  csf.scsfmod0
As last attempt I copied again this datasets by IEBCOPY, and try to IPL, and the new system is working
(or at last I think so) .

I lost my confidence on me , DS6800 zDASD and the IBM support , but maybe somebody have seen something like this.

--
Kind regards, / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Miklos Szigetvari

Research&  Development
ISIS Papyrus Europe AG
Alter Wienerweg 12, A-2344 Maria Enzersdorf, Austria
T: +43(2236) 27551 333, F: +43(2236)21081
E-mail:miklos.szigetv...@isis-papyrus.com
Info:i...@isis-papyrus.com  Hotline: +43-2236-27551-111
Visit our brand new extended Website atwww.isis-papyrus.com
This e-mail is only intended for the recipient and not legally
binding. Unauthorised use, publication, reproduction or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted.
no responsibility for malicious or inappropriate content.