On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 6:39 PM, Miklos Szigetvari
<miklos.szigetv...@isis-papyrus.com> wrote:

> Thank you very much, it is a very good feeling , that some of the list
> members take the time, and think over my problem ad give very useful
> advices.
> With the "inactive" tracks, it would be a very good explanation, and would
> suggest that the error is on the "old" zDASD side and the new DS6800 is
> working properly. I'm now mixed up a little, but as far as I remember, the
> first thing we tested was a DFDSS COPY , the same volumes,  from  zDASD to
> zDASD and it worked. I will  check this again .
> Thank you again .
>
> --
> Kind regards, / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

One thing that TDMF complained about was wrong cylinder numbers in the
CCHHR header.  This was from volumes that VM had created minidisks on,
using the cylinder number within the mini-disk, then reused for z/OS
and some tracks were never written to and still had the VM CCHHR
records on that track.

--
Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA