The brain  is just not working today I guess.  I want to use DFSORT to select
some SMF records for a week;  I'm getting myself confused in the DFSORT
application programming guide

Do I want to use

INCLUDE COND=(11,4,PD,GE,&DATE3P-7)

or

INCLUDE COND=(11,4,Y4U,GE,&DATE3P-7)

or have I missed something entirely.   The point is to have the job be
scheduled weekly,  after our last SMF dump at midnight and subsequent
accumulation of SMF records so today's date minus 7 gives us yesterday and the
6 days previous.  I'm just not sure of the right way to do this with SMF dates
which are right now x'0121165F'