From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw [0000032fff1be9b4-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 3:42 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Coding for the future

Does the result depend on whether there is an EOF marker in the file?
Traditionally, such EOF markers were not written to new files. I know that ISPF
3.2 does do this today, but I suspect that common (step) allocation does not.

Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1vnmTIoBKBMQy2Ips6r7TwKWaTHCFuIAlFkMQgxfymMedYTpRz8mYvXivQpfzjW0tn7ZndCUx184ciY1pnobuAeSQ3N7jZ01lmoar6-0raxRg1n5tG4eq0vq0Q3MPoirYJMH6gJS3Rv3rxUUBOux8d5c88QNQycbzb8mA1C9Ab738EUGXAkXGHmlcw695ga7QSt77LTJ96hctr4Tgq_Ju9SUiyajOPMp-aYPUEiG4IB7EmNHSViZThWtuwKialRRMHcb97hOvBN3BiYrgWVw3oyuO55BZAd7IYdQDAVB2dHPHktBoQoh-g-t23TvTF_2sgNmQWl42cWu36j2ZZhcOoeq-iT8qo29z2DwC-QUaMFB7qpL6h5JpNNQbD1syxP42TcoMTeJEjOWN4qKMYhInx9wfUhsPNy55LkiUHRU3SP6vBlh5IGH-I0GOY4H-_0en/https%3A%2F%2Frsclweb.com
‘Dance like no one is watching. Encrypt like everyone is.’