Hi Jeremy,
I have an existing RYO SUBMIT Assembler program.
(Also, without Control Block chasing, I have not a way to access RPLRBAR (for Job Number).)

Regards,
David

On 2021-06-24 09:50, Jeremy Nicoll wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jun 2021, at 03:25, David Spiegel wrote:
Hi,
I need help to figure out how to add a new Primary Command to ISPF Edit,
so that I can test a RYO SUBMIT Command written in Assembler.
Let's assume that my module is called $UBMIT (with an ALIAS of $UB).
I do not want to write an Edit Macro to do this. (I already wrote one of
these). nor do want to invoke an Edit Macro which will call the Command
Processor.
Why precisely is an edit macro not an adequate solution, if you write it in
assembler?