fre 2021-06-25 klockan 20:54 +0300 skrev ITschak Mugzach:
> Computerworld has someone under the name of Shark Tank that tells old
> mainframe experience stories.
>
> Best,
> ITschak
>
> ITschak Mugzach
> *|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous
> Monitoring
> for z/OS, x/Linux & IBM I **| z/VM coming soon  *

one of the worst form of experience documentation: the web.

Totally disappeared tomorrow...

Why do you want to read that crap (including our old paper issues) ?

Why don't you want to read about dotNet on z/OS ?
Because i need to explain to my codevelopers why doing that was a bad
idea 5 years ago and it's still a BAD idea today...

Which basically is one of the fallacies of this industry ... everyone
will once or twice or many more times do the same errors as was done by
someone else 5 years ago...