On 7/22/21 6:17 PM, Mike Schwab wrote:
Since a lot of chips a manufactured in China, a device could be sending ... your data,

Theoretically yes. I'm not going to speculate on the probability that such is happening. Though Hanlon's Razor comes to mind.

But for it to be sending your data it would have to ... actually send the data. And in doing so would present symptoms of sending data. These symptoms can be detected. As such it's quite possible to detect if this is happening.

I say possible, because not everybody is looking for such data.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die