On 7/19/2021 3:43 AM, Mario Bezzi wrote:
Greg that's very interesting.. Could you please point me at the doc which explains how to get there? I have been reading the description of the CSVQUERY services, but while I see an OUTPATHNAM option, I can't find anything about the source loadlib for a regular load module.

That precise facility is not documented as such... (AFAIK)

I'd recommend you get HCL Z Asset Optimizer (aka ZAO) where its Usage Monitor component has done all that work for you. If your site runs IBM Z Software Asset Management then that will also do it.

Basically, the plan is to ascertain the DD, and then chase the relevant control blocks to determine the data set name.

CSVQUERY OUTPDATA often contains a DD name for load modules, and a pointer of interest for program objects. I don't know what an FMD is, but I imagine it is a Fetched Module Descriptor.

Cheers,
Greg