Wanted to update everyone that responded to the resolution.

So after installing the 2 new CA's and new Client certificates in RACF.

I normally use Firefox or Edge as my browsers and neither worked, but never
used Chrome.

I tried Chrome and Poof, got a secured HTTPS connection, That lead me down the
mis-matched path/not found paths.

I looked at Edge and found an old copy of the original certificate zosmfca was
still there in a few places.  I deleted all of them and poof my new
certificates was used and https started working.

Firefox, I didn’t find any old certificates, what I found was it didn’t
automatically import my 2 CA certificates.  So I had to manually import and
then it then it started to work correctly.

Thanks for everyone's ideas and help.

Ms Terri E Shaffer
Senior Systems Engineer,
z/OS Support: