On Tue, 24 Aug 2021, at 13:06, Bill Johnson wrote:
>  I said the vast majority of REXX/CLISTS are not very long. 40 was not
> MY line in the sand.

Yes it was.

If you can't remember what you wrote, you could look back at the
prior messages in the thread.  You wrote:

"Anyone who writes a compiler or assembler is quite complex. And very
 likely thousands of lines of code that took years to develop. More in
 line with the COBOL programs I was referencing. Not some 40 line REXX
 program that took a day or two."

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.