From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of CM
Poncelet [ponce...@bcs.org.uk]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2021 6:46 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: RENT binder option

The favicon is a .txt file containing a copy of IBM's definitions of
REUS, RENT, REFR - and of what they mean and do, from the OS/390 V2R7 CD
collection.

As we say in French (about REUS, RENT, REFR): "on a changé tout ça". ;-)

I reattach it. Click on it, if it is not displayed automatically.

Cheers, Chris poncelet (retired etc.)