That PDS, as delivered is ISF.SISFMIG, I'd be checking, searching that name - I don't recall off hand what it is used for

Carmen

On 8/27/2021 8:51 AM, Juergen Kehr wrote:
Hello,
looking into our z/OS system I found a SDSF dataset SYS1.SISFMIG, but couldn't
find where this library is used for and what its purpose is. A GOOGLE search
dosn't help. Can anybody help? Even more I would line to know, if this library
is really needed in an runtime environment.

Kind regards
Juergen

/I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong. *Abraham Lincoln*/