Yup, related to SDSF. Look at HQX7790. Which is in the modules of our dataset.
Carmen also correct. ISF.SISFMIG.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, August 27, 2021, 10:12 AM, Don Poitras <poit...@pobox.com> wrote:

Just based on the name, I'd guess it's to be used when debugging SDSF
problems. Allocated to STEPLIB along with SYS1.MIGLIB when using IPCS.

--
Don Poitras