I do not understand your response, you asked;

there is a way to execute  "HX"  line command
from edit macro ?
ISREDIT HX .ZCSR

- is a line command

now you are asking command line ?
so
ISREDIT (CMD) - 'HEX'

Carmen

On 9/2/2021 10:14 AM, Weizman arbel wrote:
ISREDIT HX .ZCSR  should work

this is command line
and there is Does not exist HX in command line (the command is hex on / hex off)

/I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong. *Abraham Lincoln*/